New Excel Course Launching June 15th
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ben Currier discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to start teaching Excel and what motivated you to begin?
- What do you think is the main issue with most other Excel training available these days?
- What is it about Excel that you think scares most people off?
- Can you tell us a bit about your upcoming Excel Essentials course that launches on June 15th?
- Are there any other projects or businesses that you’re working on at the moment?
I’m Ben Currier. I’ve spent the last 12 years working in Finance & Accounting in many industries spanning public accounting, video games, healthcare, real estate, and diamond jewelry! In that time, I’ve seen how so many businesses can benefit from having a knowledgeable Excel guru in the office. Through my site, you can truly unlock your inner Excel ninja. By working on improving your Excel skills, you will save time, reduce errors, and get the most out of your financial reporting & analysis.
I am based in Littleton, Colorado. In addition to Excel Exposure’s online video lessons, I also offer Business & Finance Training workshops of varying length for online and/or on-site employee training.
People also listened to this: Making blockchain technology easily accessible