Multi-task or focus on one task at a time with Neena Vlamis of A & N Mortgage Services Inc.
Neena Vlamis, president and co-owner of A & N Mortgage Services, Inc. which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year joins Enterprise Radio to discuss multi-tasking vs one task at a time and needed systems in place to get results.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Neena Vlamis discuss the following:
- Multi-task or focus on one task at a time? What do you feel is more efficient?
- What’s the one thing you’d do differently as a startup if you knew what you know now?
- Complete this sentence: At the end of the day, I feel I’ve accomplished a lot if…
- What is one thing you do that keeps your business growing?
- What percentage of your time do you spend growing your business vs. being a business and why?
- What does your company do to or employee appreciations?
Neena Vlamis, president and co-owner of A & N Mortgage Services, has more than 12 years of experience in mortgages. She co-founded her company in 2002 and her company has been granted an A+ Better Business Bureau rating for seven consecutive years and allowed A and N to be voted Top Ten Most Dependable Mortgage Brokers in Chicago Magazine.
Neena Vlamis was recently placed in the top one percent of Mortgage Consultants across the county, per Scotsman Guide; ranked one of the top three women in Illinois and Mortgage Executive Magazine has honored Neena Vlamis, with its Top 200 Mortgage Originator Award. She is a member of the IAMP and NCWR and has won Chicago’s Five Star Mortgage Consultant Award for the last two years.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: