Most attractive employers and the key attributes young talent wants in the US
Kortney Kutsop, Managing Director Americas for Universum, the global leader in employer branding again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss more about a recent US Talent Survey conducted by U.S. Universum.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kortney Kutsop discuss the following:
- Universum continues to put out some fascinating data as it applies to young talent and what they priorities or look for in employers. What are some noteworthy findings about this report?
- Who are some of the top employers in business, engineering and IT this year? Did any of these companies shift from the previous years?
- What makes these companies attractive to young talent?
- Earlier this year we saw that the Covid-19 pandemic changed much of the workforce to a hybrid model. Does the research show that this hybrid model is working?
- The report finds that employers should consider talent “personas” as they build their employer branding efforts. Tell us more about that.
- Do you believe that the new findings will help steer talent leaders that may be stuck in reactionary mode?
- How does young talent prioritize compensation, career aspirations and other benefits in this report?
- You will also be releasing a list of the Most Attractive Employers in the US which is your yearly ranking. When will that list be out?
- If listeners wanted to read the full report, where would they find it?
Kortney Kutsop is the Managing Director Americas at Universum. Universum delivers the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling, story-led communication organizations need to compete more effectively for the talent. Kortney has over 15 years of employer branding experience. She has developed and implemented recruitment and branding strategies for many of Universum’s clients including Fortune 500 companies. Kortney is an expert on employer brand research and EVP development. Her experience positions her for providing best practices and advice on how to deploy the employer brand.
People also listened to this: Making a difference in Family Medicine with implementing the Concierge Model