Executive Performance Consultant Hans Phillips on Being “Olympic” With Your Time as an Entrepreneur
Hans Phillips, High Perfomance Coach & Founder of Ontoco, providing consulting, training and coaching for achievement-oriented clients worldwide joins Enterprise Radio.
- What does it mean to be “olympic” with your time?
- What made you become an executive performance consultant?
- What are your favorite parts of being an executive performance consultant?
- How did you overcome the solo-prenuer challenge of doing everything yourself and create a team?
- What advice would you give someone who is stuck in overwhelm or procrastination?
Hans Phillips has been in business as a coach and consultant for twenty-eight years with 28,000 client hours. He works with clients around the world, supporting them personally and professionally to create and maintain sustainable high performance and the enjoyment of life. His work is based on emotional intelligence, conscious living, ontology, and phenomenology. He currently lives in Santa Cruz, California with his wife, Desiree, and their two dogs. They enjoy the adventure of their marriage, traveling, movies, books, and entertaining friends. And skateboarding!
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Tips on what to do, to transition your employees back into the office environment