Mobilizing the PROFITS & POWER of Mobile Marketing
Malik Jaffer, Owner and Founder of The Mobilizer, that helps businesses engage and retain their clients and customers through easy-to-use mobile marketing techniques joins Enterprise Radio.
- With your over 30 years of experience in working with different businessmen, what is their most common concern?
- As a leader in the mobile marketing arena, can you share your experience on how mobile marketing plays a role in how you reach people?
- If you could say one thing to all small business owners in regards to mobile marketing, what would it be?
- What are some trends you are seeing with how people use mobile technology to connect?
- Can you share a story from your life (or a customer of yours) that we can learn from?
- In one of your blogs, you wrote a formula equating customer loyalty plus text messages equals to more money. Could you give us an example of perhaps one of your clients who benefited from this formula?
- Any final thoughts that passionate entrepreneurs would find helpful?
Malik Jaffer is the author of the upcoming book, THE MOBILIZER™: EASY TO USE, EASY TO IMPLEMENT WAYS TO MOTIVATE, ENGAGE & RETAIN YOUR CUSTOMERS (Go MOBILE Or Perish!). As the owner and founder of The Mobilizer, Malik helps businesses engage and retain their clients and customers through easy-to-use mobile marketing techniques. He is an entrepreneur with over 30 years experience working with and strengthening businesses, non-profits, associations and government entities. Malik coaches owners and executives around the country on development and boosts their businesses using mobile marketing.