Bronson Quon, Vice President at a software company in the automotive industry joins Enterprise Radio to talk about how to be a successful leader in a corporate environment.
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- Why did you decide to pursue a career in business, and ultimately Accounting?
- What are the 3 most important things you have learned in your professional career that they don’t teach you in school?
- If you could do anything in your professional career over again, what would it be and why?
- How do you separate yourself from others in your field?
- You wouldn’t be in your position if you were not a leader. How do you define a “leader”?
- What kind of advice would you give to a college student entering the Accounting field?
- What is your ultimate goal in your professional career?
Bronson Quon, a CPA, started his professional career even before graduating college, interning at notable companies like The Walt Disney Company and The Gap where he gained valuable experience in Financial Reporting and Analysis and Revenue.
Upon graduating with a degree in Accounting, he spent 4 years in public accounting with Arthur Andersen and Deloitte & Touche within their respective Assurance & Advisory practices serving in various industries, including Consumer Products, Retail, Aerospace and Oil & Gas.
He transitioned into the private arena in 2003, as Corporate Accounting Manager for a credit card processing company. Through the next several years, Bronson Quon was promoted through various positions. He joined LERETA as First Vice President and Controller in December 2012, and in 2015 became Vice President of Finance at Motor Vehicle Software Corporation (MVSC). He has been married to his wife, Julie, for several years and has two beautiful daughters, Olivia and Ellie.