Miami’s Tzadik Management, a rapidly growing, full-scale, opportunistically driven real estate company
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eMiami (Greater Miami Entrepreneurs).
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Adam M. Hendry discuss the following:
- Tell us about Tzadik Management and how it came to be?
- What was the most difficult part about getting into the real estate business, particularly Sector 8?
- You were appointed receiver in State Court and Tri-County Area, as well as Federal Court in Miami Dade County, what was that process like and how has it changed your business
- Tell us about your latest acquisition.
- What advice do you have for young entrepreneurs who are looking to get into the real estate business today?
Adam M. Hendry is the Founder and Managing Director of Tzadik Management. Coming from humble beginnings, Adam created his own way to becoming successful by paying his way through college and landing a position with a Fortune 50 company. There he learned about business, economics, finance, entrepreneurship, being successful and following a long term morally compassed approach.
Upon Tzadik’s founding in 2007, Adam garnered recognition in investment banking, debt brokerage, distressed real estate and integrated property management. Adam realized that Tzadik needed to become an umbrella of a full lifecycle real estate company, to which he created Tzadik Properties and Tzadik Construction. He then became appointed receiver in State Court and the Tri-County area, as well as Federal Court in Miami Dade County. With his unique business model and strategy, Adam has brokered over $100 million in notes since 2010, and as of 2014 currently Managing Member and Property Manager of an approximated $200 million in apartment complexes and over $70 million in luxury condo development, and completed the largest apartment acquisition in the State of Florida of 2,199 units.