Meet the Female Entrepreneur Changing the Virtual Health & Wellness Industry
Jillian Bridgette Cohen, CEO & Co-Founder of Virtual Health Partners (VHP), an innovator in health and wellness, focusing on live virtual nutrition, fitness and lifestyle modification within a contained ecosphere of support joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jillian Bridgette Cohen discuss the following:
- How did you become an entrepreneur? What gave you the idea to start VHP?
- What is VHP and how can it be accessed?
- What is one obstacle you faced in the past year and how did you overcome it?
- What is your favorite thing about the work day?
- How did you go about hiring your first employees?
- How can a company generate external funding?
- What are your expectations/goals for 2019?
Jillian Bridgette Cohen is the CEO & Co-founder of Virtual Health Partners, Inc. In May 2015, Jillian launched VHP with the goal of creating an ecosphere of wellness support available anywhere and anytime.
With over 15 years of experience in the medical industry, Jillian was responsible for the multi-million-dollar growth of three start-up companies, with a strong focus in the non-invasive weight loss space. Starting her career at Johnson & Johnson, then moving to Novare, ElectroCore and Apollo, Jillian specialized in development, implementation, growth, and marketing for new medical procedures.
Jillian received her Bachelor of Science from Rutgers University Business School and believes the key to success is having a great team.
People also listened to this: Meet Stella Petrou Concha: Award winning entrepreneur and game-changer