Meet Musician Cisco Adler’s Newest Venture: NoCap
Cisco Adler, Founder, and CEO at NoCap, a platform, and promoter of premium live stream concerts and innovative experiences that gives fans around the world access to incredible performances and an unlimited capacity joins the eMusician Podcast Show.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Cisco Adler discuss the following:
- What is NoCap and what was the inspiration behind starting the company?
- How did the name ‘NoCap’ come about?
- Before being one of the founding members of NoCap, what did your previous resume look like?
- What sets NoCap apart from other live stream platforms?
- What does the future of NoCap look like?
- Do you have any advice for others looking to start their own business, especially those in the tech or music space?
Cisco Adler, Founder & CEO of NoCap Shows got his start in the music industry at a young age and is a Grammy-nominated producer and musician. After the COVID pandemic took the industry by storm in 2020, Adler felt inspired to stimulate revenue for artists by sponsoring venue-based virtual shows for fans to watch and interact with their favorite performers. NoCap Shows has partnered with Travis Barker, Machine Gun Kelly, Weezer, G-Eazy and many others.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Singer – Songwriter, Brooke Moriber, Uses Music as Her Healing Power