Developing Your 2021 Business Strategy for Your SMB Professional Service Firm
Michael Haynes, the Founder and SMB Adviser of Listen Innovate Grow, a consulting firm which empowers SMB CEOs and Leadership teams of Professional Service Firms again joins Enterprise Radio.
- Why do firms need to have a strategic plan?
- Why is it necessary to have a strategic plan that is catered for specifically when you deal with business clients?
- What are the 5 steps to developing a business strategy?
- Given the environment that we are operating in, what’s the suggested timeframe for developing a firm’s strategy?
- How can firms develop a strategic plan but also be responsive to uncertain/changing conditions?
- How should firms execute their business strategy?
Michael Haynes is the Founder and Principal Consultant at Listen Innovate Grow.
For over 20 years, Michael has worked with companies ranging from micro-businesses to large corporates across Australia and Canada to develop and implement customer strategies and programs to drive business growth.
Passionate about helping to create truly customer-centric organizations, Michael is also an avid traveller and is regularly invited to be a guest speaker and panellist for an array of SME and start-up events and podcasts across Australia, Canada and the United States.
Michael is available as an expert guest speaker for multimedia engagements, podcast appearances and online workshops. Please get in touch via the contact form for bookings & availability.
People also listened to this: Offering exceptional and customized Freight Forwarding Services