Marketing Changes with Michelle Salater of Sūmèr LLC
Michelle Salater is the president of Sūmèr, LLC. Sūmèr specializes in writing website copy, SEO copywriting, and the marketing and promotion of websites and blogs after they’ve launched. As an avid business blogger, Michelle has grown her small business marketing blog, Copy Doodle, to be a powerful lead generation and client education tool. Recently, Copy Doodle was listed #17 out of Technorati’s 100 Best Small Business Blogs. Michelle also speaks and coaches entrepreneurs, both privately, in online classes, and in free teleseminars and workshops, on how to grow their businesses online and maximize their online marketing efforts.
Michelle joins Enterprise Radio and host Eric Dye to discuss:
1. How important your existing customers are to your marketing strategies.
2. The changes in marketing to adapt to the world of new media.
3. Some of the new rules of PR today.
4. Tools small business owners and entrepreneurs can use to help in their marketing strategies.
5. The one mistake small businesses and entrepreneurs make within their marketing strategies?