Marketing Automation, The Secret to Growing Your Business
Christopher Antonopoulos, Chief Yeti at Measured Results Marketing (MRM), that helps businesses make sure their technology and operations issues doesn’t get in the way of marketing generating revenue joins Enterprise Radio to discuss marketing automation.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Entrepreneur Podcast Network $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
- What is marketing automation?
- Why is marketing automation important? What can you expect from implementing it?
- What do you see the most successful companies doing to get the most out of their technology stack?
- What role does marketing and sales operations play in implementing an effective marketing automation program, and how is that evolving?
- What do you see most companies struggling with when it comes to marketing automation?
Christopher Antonopoulos was one of the earliest adopters of marketing automation and of the first to integrate it with a CRM. His hands on experience comes from cutting-edge organizations such as Tandberg; global deployments with Cisco, and Network Solutions. His firm supports marketing professionals by ensuring the entire marketing technology stack works in proper alignment with marketing programs and revenue goals.