Marisol Arboleda-Diaz, Vice President of Gables Construction Group in Miami, Florida and a prominent member of the South Florida construction industry joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Marisol Arboleda-Diaz discuss the following:
- Tell me a little bit about Gables Construction Group and your role within the company.
- COVID has affected many industries, construction being one of them. What challenges have you and your company faced and how have you overcome them?
- South Florida has been the fraud capital of America for several years now. What are some measures people can take to ensure they are hiring reputable contractors?
- Looking past COVID, what do you think the long term impacts and best practices will be?
- If you could give one form advice to young entrepreneurs, what would it be?
Marisol Arboleda-Diaz, is the Vice President of Gables Construction Group in Miami, Florida. A prominent member of the South Florida construction industry, Marisol has built an illustrious career through her service to the community, her extensive work experience and her dedication to growing GCG. Prior to joining Gables Construction Group Marisol was the VP of Purchasing and Construction at United Homes, where she was responsible for overseeing the successful mass-production of very large home developments involving many custom variables.
Accomplished at meeting the challenges of building nearly 3,000 homes a year during her tenure there, Marisol now uses that skill set to ensure the finest quality and customer satisfaction for each of the projects she oversees as Vice President at GCG. Marisol’s vast experience also includes serving as a Board Member for the Latin Builders Association (LBA), where she was honored with the Director of the Year Award, the first woman to ever receive the distinction. She was also Vice President of the LBA’s Executive Board for seven years and Chairperson for the Events, Membership and Education Committees.
From 2006-2007, she served on the Miami-Dade County Development Process Advisory Committee (DPAC), advising the Mayor and Miami-Dade County Commissioners on issues affecting the building industry, while reporting to the County Manager’s office.
Marisol has also been a director for the Coral Gables Junior Woman’s Club, and a Board Member of the City of Coral Gables Crime Watch Committee. She is a state certified roofing contractor and an active Board Member of the Builders Association of South Florida and National Home Builders Association. She has been with GCG since 2013.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: TrustED: The Bridge to School Improvement