Make Your Company Well: 4 Steps to Workplace Wellbeing
Natasha Wallace, Founder and Chief Coach of Conscious Works, an organizational well being company and author of her new book, “The Conscious Effect: 50 Lessons for Better Organizational Wellbeing” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Natasha Wallace discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write the book?
- Your book talks a lot about consciousness, why is it so important for the modern world of work?
- You’ve created a concept called Conscious Leadership. What it’s about?
- What would you advise a leader to focus on if they want to build performance in their team or company?
- You seem to believe that we need to focus more effort on our mental health, why is this?
- You are a well-being specialist and coach, what do you do and how to you help leaders?
Natasha Wallace is Founder and Chief Coach of Conscious Works, an organizational wellbeing company. As a former HR Director, Natasha left her job having reached burnout. It led her to recognize that there are two fundamental things getting in the way of people staying well at work — self knowledge and self care.
She set up her company and wrote her book, The Conscious Effect: 50 Lessons for Better Organizational Wellbeing, to help fix that problem. She now ‘inspires a well world of work, coaching and advising leaders and their teams to create healthier and happier workplaces through a greater focus on wellbeing and its connection to high performance.
People also listened to this: The Secret to High-performing Teams with Dr. Tim Baker