Make Sure Your Healthcare Passion Translates to a Successful Private Practice
Brandon Seigel is an internationally known business coach and president of Wellness Works Management Partners. He is the author of “The Private Practice Survival Guide: A Journey to Unlock Your Freedom to Success” and joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Brandon Seigel discuss the following:
- Describe your professional background and how it led you to create Wellness Works Management Partners.
- What does Wellness Works Management Partners do?
- What’s an example of a common blunder that can cause healthcare practices to fail?
- In your new book, “The Private Practice Survival Guide“, you empower health practitioners with strategies for success. Can you describe one such strategy that often goes overlooked?
- How do you advise health practitioners with a passion for health and wellness to embrace a business-minded approach to their private practice?
- What drives you to do this work?
Brandon Seigel is an internationally known business coach and president of Wellness Works Management Partners. He currently manages multiple private practices and consults with entrepreneurs and private practices throughout the world.
A recognized leader in today’s private practice environment, Brandon is a frequent keynote speaker and trainer for organizations, associations and universities. His new book, The Private Practice Survival Guide: A Journey to Unlock Your Freedom to Success (Next Century Publishing, February 5, 2019) covers the essential how-to questions of opening a successful private practice.
People also listened to this: The Billion Dollar Secret with Rafael Badziag