Lorene Collier Purcy, helping women turn their Pocketbook Pain into Pocketbook Prosperity
Lorene Collier Purcy, Creative Wealth Facilitator, Speaker and Best-selling author that passionately is helping women turn their Pocketbook Pain into Pocketbook Prosperity joins Enterprise Radio.
- What determines who will be rich and who will be poor?
- One of your speaking topics is about de-cluttering your money mindset. Please tell us a little more about that and how we can discover what’s keeping us from financial prosperity?
- What can people do to change their bad money habits?
- Please explain the important contrast in how poor and rich people & “there’s not enough” mindset versus “look at all the ways to increase cash flow” way of thinking.
- Can you share 3 tips to better manage our money?
Lorene Collier Purcy, Personal Finance Speaker, Creative Wealth Facilitator and Best-Selling Author who passionately helps women dramatically shift their money mindset, end their money shame and achieve Pocketbook Prosperity. Lorene has empowered hundreds of women and entrepreneurs over the past 20 years with her infectious enthusiasm, zest for life and innovative prosperity solutions.
Lorene is the Founder and CEO of Savvy Chicks Rule, an empowerment organization helping women tap into and transform their financial prosperity and she is also the Executive Director of Mindset Matters Inc., a non-profit organization providing financial literacy, social etiquette and life skill programs to youth.