LookinLA, a Data-Driven Digital Marketing Agency
Ali Payani, Co-Founder & CEO of LookinLA, a Data-Driven Digital Marketing Agency joins Enterprise Radio.
- How did you start your entrepreneurial journey?
- Tell us more about LookinLA, How did you start it and what is LookinLA doing?
- What is the main problem you think business owners are facing today?
- How business owners can improve their business and marketing performance?
- What advices do you have for young entrepreneurs and business owners?
Ali Payani, is the Co-Founder & CEO of LookinLA and Founder & CEO of Fortment, Inc. Payani has a Bachelor of Computer Science in Systems Security and Master of IT Management from the University of Wollongong.
Ali has won numerous international awards for his inventions and impressive achievements. His work has been recognized internationally － and he is often invited to speak at conventions, teach workshops about business growth, leadership, digital marketing, computer security, and artificial intelligence.
Payani is currently focusing on helping business to improve their business, digital marketing executions using data-driven marketing techniques. And also developing an Ai based wearable device, which allows ordinary people to measure the air quality with the highest possible accuracy.
In addition to his passion for science and technology, Payani has a wide range of interests, he is a pianist, former national basketball player, and a chess champion.
People also listened to this: Small Business FAQ with Cory Collins