Long-Term Senior Care in the Silver Tsunami Era
Santhosh “Sam” Gopinathan, the author of “Connecting Is Caring, Going Beyond the Call of Senior Care in the Silver Tsunami Era” joins Enterprise Radio. He is also the founder and CEO of New Wave Home Care, a provider of in-home care services for the aging.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sam Gopinathan discuss the following:
- What motivated you to write the book?
- How should people prepare for Long-Term Care?
- What are the benefits of a Long-Term Care agency like New Wave Home Care?
- What about hiring private caregivers?
- In the book you mention a Trusted Ring of Advisors. Why is that important?
- What’s one tip or thought you would like to leave with the audience?
Santhosh “Sam” Gopinathan is the Founder and CEO of New Wave Home Care in Pasadena, Calif. After working 22 years as an executive for three Fortune 500 companies, he decided to leave corporate America behind and made the jump to non-medical home care. With a background in mechanical engineering, Sam now turns his engineering mindset towards home care, perfecting the processes and protocols that his team uses to ensure compassionate care and exceptional service and satisfaction.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Healing from trauma and chronic stress with Rewire Therapy’s Neuroplasticity exercises