Leaders Who Can’t Communicate: 69% of Team Leaders Are Uncomfortable Talking to Employees
Chris Westfall a sought-after business consultant, communication coach, keynote speaker, and author of his latest book is: Leadership Language: Using Authentic Communication to Drive Results joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio works in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chris Westfall discuss the following:
- In your book, you explain that language—our words and actions—will either drive results into the stratosphere, or into a ditch. Is language truly that powerful?
- Why do we tend to overcomplicate the message we’re trying to deliver?
- You advise leaders that to get to something new, they should start with something known. What’s an example?
- You encourage leaders to always consider who’s sitting in the “empty chair.” What does this chair represent?
- How can leaders use “you language” to create engagement?
Chris Westfall is a sought-after business consultant, communication coach, keynote speaker, and the author, co-author, or publisher of eight books. Advising hundreds of thousands of leaders from high-growth entrepreneurial enterprises, Shark Tank startups, and Fortune 100 companies, he has helped create multi-million-dollar revenue streams for businesses on four continents. He is the U.S. National Elevator Pitch Champion and the author of the new book Leadership Language: Using Authentic Communication to Drive Results (Wiley, 2018).
To learn more, visit westfallonline.com.
People also listened to this: Be Chief: It’s A Choice, Not A Title