Lachlan Grant CEO of Vital Addition, a leading Sydney-based outsourced CFO, Tax and financial advisory company
Lachlan Grant, the CEO of Vital Addition, a leading integrated accounting firm for entrepreneurs and fast-growing SMEs, based in Sydney, Australia joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lachlan Grant discuss the following:
- Can you tell our audience a bit about your entrepreneurial background prior to becoming the CEO of Vital Addition?
- As someone with an acute understanding of what a business needs to survive, how do you determine whether or not a business is the right fit to partner with Vital Addition?
- What is your biggest frustration when it comes to trying to explain to an entrepreneur what they need to go from a start-up to a thriving company – from a financial perspective?
- In a competitive climate, what is it about Vital Addition that sets it apart from other industry leaders?
- What is your best advice to an entrepreneur trying to create an entity that sits apart in a conservative industry?
Lachlan Grant is the engaging young CEO of Vital Addition, a fast-growing Australian company providing accounting, financial, and tax advice that is fresh, honest, and reliable. He believes in empowering SMEs to make business decisions with confidence, and face the challenges associated with growth with informed optimism.
Lachlan’s approach is innovative, collaborative, and frank. His mission is simple; manage the financial side of clients’ businesses so effectively their energy and resources can be focused elsewhere, knowing their business is operating at its full potential.
Vital Addition provide a complete range of financial management expertise, including outsourced finance and CFO advisory, taxation, SMSF and advice on growth, in addition to bookkeeping and accounting processes and implement tailored strategies to ensure compliance with taxation legislation.
Through their commitment to ‘keeping it real’, Lachlan believes he and his team remain authentic, natural, and credible, enabling them to focused on what really matters – the ongoing happiness of – and engagement with – their clients and stakeholders
People also listened to this: CryptoCanary, consolidating community reviews and research to help beginners avoid crypto scams