Kid Entrepreneurs using their business to help others
Sebastian Martinez, the 8 year C.E.O for Are You Kidding?® and Brandon Martinez, the 10 year old Director of Sales joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how their company is raising funds and awareness for several charities.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Sebastian & Brandon Martinez discuss the following:
- What’s the best part of being a kid entrepreneur?
- How is it working with your family?
- How did your company get started?
- Why do you like socks so much?
- How important is it to make philanthropy a part of your business?
- What organizations have your worked with?
- What else do you want to sell besides socks?
- Do your friends support your business and what do they tell you at school?
Are You Kidding® is a fun, colorful, and stylish kid entrepreneurial kids and adult sock company founded by 2 young brothers. Brandon and Sebastian are 2 amazing young boys that have not only been living their passion of designing and selling their own line of kids and adult socks but they are making a difference at the same time.
Sebastian, 8 years old, is the C.E.O. and designer for Are You Kidding®. Brandon, 10 years old, is the Director of Sales or as he calls himself the D.O.S. From day one the Martinez brothers wanted to share their love of wanting to stand out and look cool to the world one sock at a time. Their love for socks has allowed them to create a small business where they can share their fun designs with others as well as also using their socks to help raise funds and awareness for local and national charities. They have partnered with charities such as Autism Speaks, American Cancer Society, and The Live Like Bella Foundation to name a few. For more information about Are You Kidding please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Links:
Twitter & Instagram: @Areyoukiddingco