Kerb, an app which allows you to rent cheap parking space
Rob Brown, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Kerb, an app which allows you to rent cheap parking space from people who have an empty space joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rob Brown discuss the following:
- As MD of Kerb can you give us a brief overview of your career that has led you to become the co-founder of such an innovative tech organization?
- Could you explain to the audience how Kerb works?
- I understand the benefits are not just for everyday citizens. How does the Kerb technology work for the real estate industry?
- Kerb recently won the Toyota Hackathon, where Kerb was found to have superior commercial viability. Many apps exist for years with no real business model, what was your approach to ensuring Kerb was sophisticated in that regard?
- What would your advice be to those entrepreneurs who believe they have a ground breaking concept, but don’t know how to take it to market?
Rob Brown is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Kerb. Rob has 25 years of experience in the international education sector, primarily in educational management and marketing. He has a deep knowledge of recruitment and marketing in international markets, and is considered a global leader in the area of marketing automation. Rob is an advocate for the sharing economy, and for how – collectively – the human race can and will overcome most of the problems it faces today.K
Kerb is an Australian company formed by two individuals who are passionate about technology’s ability to solve real-world problems. Traffic congestion and the lack of available parking are just two of those problems.
People also listened to this: A winning company culture begins by putting the customer first