Jill Amy Rosenblatt, the author of the new fiction thriller/suspense series, The Fixer with her second book in the series currently out now is The Fixer: The Killing Kind joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
- When did your love for writing begin?
- How did you choose to write the suspense/ thriller genre?
- What did you enjoy most about writing The Fixer Series?
- Can you share a little about the main charcaters in the book and how you developed them?
- Can you share with our listners how hard is it to maintain a career in fiction writing?
- Are you working on your next book?
Jill Amy Rosenblatt is the author of Project Jennifer and For Better or Worse, both published by Kensington Press. Her first adventure in self-publishing is the new suspense/thriller series, The Fixer. The first book in the series is The Fixer: The Naked Man. The latest is The Fixer: The Killing Kind.
Jill Amy’s first foray into writing was studying screenwriting. After a time, she moved on to novel writing. In between, she earned her Bachelor’s degree in Writing and Literature and her Master’s degree in Literature and Creative Writing from Burlington College.
Since there are other stories out there of professional “fixers,” Jill Amy decided the series would be an origin story. The series addresses the question, How did Katerina Mills find herself in this dangerous line of work?
Jill Amy is currently at work on the third book in the series, The Fixer: The Last Romanov, currently scheduled for release in Winter 2018.