Jay Jackson: Leading You to a Life of Prosperity
Jay Jackson, a United States Air Force Veteran, Investor, Philanthropist, and Global Business Man who is on a mission to transform 5 million lives & businesses by 2023 joins Enterprise Radio. His focus is to help business owners better serve their clients and team, make a greater impact, and live a more prosperous life.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jay Jackson discuss the following:
- Could you tell us a bit about your backstory, I see you’re a U.S. Air Force veteran?
- So how did you end up here as a Life Coach?
- What are your top suggestions to people that are looking to push themselves and their businesses to the next level?
- What do you think are the biggest obstacles people face when starting a business, and how would you advise them to overcome them?
- What are your goals moving forward in your own business?
Jay Jackson is a United States Air Force Veteran, Investor, Philanthropist, and Global Business Man. His focus is to help business owners better serve their clients and team, make a greater impact, and live a more prosperous life. Jay helps people learn how to “Unlock Their Greatness” and live the life they were created to live.
Through books, speaking, and coaching he helps individuals and organizations develop strategies to transform and become their greatest version. Jay guides them to improve results in their lives and businesses. As a Transformation Genius & Business Strategist, Jay has worked hard on his personal development, added multiple streams of income, and helped others do the same. He’s on a mission to transform 5 million lives & businesses by 2023 and lead them to a life of prosperity.
People also listened to this: Tips for business leaders on how to move/motivate people during a crisis like COVID-19