Issa Asad Shares Secrets To Corporate Growth
Issa Asad, Founder and CEO of Q Link Wireless, an Inc. 5000 company, and one of the nation’s leading providers of wireless voice and data service for the Lifeline Program joins Enterprise Radio.
- You’re an entrepreneur with a long history of successful businesses. What inspired you to start Q Link Wireless?
- I understand that Q Link Wireless is part of the Lifeline program. Can you tell us more about this program, and what importance it has to the customers you serve?
- Q Link Wireless was named an “Inc. 5000” company and recognized as a “Top Telecommunications Company” for its growth. What’s your secret for growing so quickly?
- Every businessperson faces challenges. How do you get past these challenges, and what do they teach you?
- Besides being a CEO in the technology space, you’re a philanthropist. Can you tell us about some of your projects that you are involved with?
- As an entrepreneur, what is one thing you do over and over again that you recommend everyone else do?
Issa Asad is Founder and CEO of Q Link Wireless. The company supplies low-income individuals and families living in America with a free cell phone and free monthly service that includes free calling, free monthly data, and unlimited text messaging through the government-run Lifeline assistance program. The program was designed for Americans who might not otherwise have access to vital communication services, including the ability to make 9-1-1 calls. Asad has led Q Link Wireless from its founding. Today, Q Link is the third-largest Lifeline carrier in the country with more than 1.9 million customers. It is an “Inc. 5000” company.
Issa Asad started venturing into the telecommunications and technology industries in 1996 when he offered prepaid phone cards in his convenience stores and gas stations. Issa Asad knew that there was potential in phone cards, so using his retail background, he envisioned real-time PIN electronic delivery of prepaid phone services.
In 2000, Issa Asad joined Reliable Telecard and i-Prepay, Inc. to develop his concept for a PIN electronic delivery system for prepaid products. Now, the electronic prepaid industry nets hundreds of millions of dollars a year.
Since then, he has focused his attention to the prepaid, technology and telecommunications industries and has spent time in various companies to increase sales and develop his innovative products and services. He has received numerous accolades from various industry publications, including Intelecard News and the Prepaid Press.
Issa continues to transform the telecom industry with novel customer acquisition strategies and unique approaches to grow customer affinity and loyalty.
People also listened to this: High Franchise Growth in the Medical Lab Testing Industry