Interview with Glen Wakeman Explores the Idea Behind LaunchPad Holdings
Glen Wakeman the co-founder and CEO of LaunchPad Holdings, LLC, a SAAS firm that enables early-stage entrepreneurs to increase their success rates by providing online business planning services joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Glen Wakeman discuss the following:
- How important are setbacks to your entrepreneurial journey?
- What are some of the key things you’ve learned working around the world?
- What do start-ups have in common with established businesses?
- How do start-ups differ from established businesses?
- What advice would you offer to budding entrepreneurs?
- What do you mean by “risk management”?
Glen Wakeman is the co-founder and CEO of LaunchPad Holdings, LLC, a SAAS firm that enables early-stage entrepreneurs to increase their success rates by providing an online business planning services.
Passionate about growth, innovation and executive development, Glen mentors several C-level executives and holds advisory positions in numerous start-up companies. He blogs frequently about business transformations, global affairs, emerging markets, and leadership skills. He also gives advice on business strategies, angel financing, and raising capital.
Educated at The University of Chicago, Glen Wakeman has lived in six countries and worked in 32 during his 20-year career with a previous company. He has led and transformed businesses with close to 20 thousand employees and $15bn in assets. His endeavours have included start-ups, divestitures, mergers and acquisitions, integrations, downsizing, new market entries, and exponential growth.
People also listened to this: Your business will only be as big as you are!