Insurance Considerations for The Self-Employed with Jeff Bush
Jeff Bush of Informed Family Financial Services, located in Norristown, Pennsylvania joins Enterprise Radio. Jeff is Managing Partner and COO, and has been in the finance industry for over 20 years. Informed Family Financial Services is a financial firm with a mission to help families reach their financial goals and plans.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeff Bush discuss the following:
- A new report from the Kauffman Index of Startup Activity shows that 540,000 Americans launch new businesses each month. How important is it that these self-employed entreprenuers have insurance?
- For those who are self-employed and considering insurance, what are the first steps they should take in seeking out the best coverage?
- What type of insurance do you think is most crucial for solopreneurs to have? Why?
- Why would anyone who is self-employed not want insurance?
- What type of insurance should a young self-employed person consider vs. an older self-employed person?
Jeffrey E. Bush, MBA, CLU, ChFC is the Managing Partner and Chief Operating Officer of Informed Family Financial Services and has been dedicated to providing high-quality service to his clients since 1994.
Jeff is also active in numerous civic and industry organizations & graduated from Leadership Berks and was active in Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Berks County, including serving on the Board of Directors.
Jeff resides in Pottstown with his wife, Diane, and their four children, Jeffrey Jr., Taylor, Matthew, and Lauren.
Jeff Bush is an investment adviser representative of, and securities and advisory services are offered through, USA Financial Securities Corp., Member FINRA/SIPC. www.finra.org A Registered Investment Adviser located at 6020 E. Fulton St., Ada, MI 49301. Informed Family Financial Services, Inc. is not affiliated with USA Financial Securities.