6Clicks: Helping Businesses Manage and Address Risk
Anthony Stevens, the Co-Founder and CEO of 6clicks, a revolutionary digital (SaaS) platform enabling companies to automate vital risk assessment, compliance and ISMS processes joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Technology Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Anthony Stevens discuss the following:
- As a Founder of 6clicks, could you give us a brief run down on your career prior to launching the company and how it lead you here?
- Could you share with our audience a little about 6clicks and the app you are launching?
- Why does 6clicks stand out in the Risk Management field?
- What are the key global business risks facing companies in the 2020s and how can we address them?
- How does the 6clicks mobile app help companies of all sizes understand and manage risk?
In founding 6clicks, Stevens and his Co-Founders (Louis Strauss & Andrew Robinson) decided that they could affect a fundamental and extraordinary change in the protection of people’s privacy, data and information within the risk and compliance landscape. By championing the baking of ethics, values and standards into artificial intelligence and digital transformation software, 6clicks is on a mission to automate risk, compliance and assurance, at the same time improving and simplifying the critical relationship between people, process and technology.
People also listened to this: COVID-19 Wake-Up Call. Why Leaders Need to Rethink Their Business Models and Fast