Industrial and Digital Transformation in the Post COVID-19 Era
Ville Houttu, the Founder and CEO of Vincit California where they humanize design and development joins Enterprise Radio to discuss industrial and digital transformation in the post COVID-19 era.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ville Houttu discuss the following:
- Can you give listeners a quick introduction of Vincit and what you guys mean when you say you are not just another software company?
- Vincit has an impressive record of awards for your company’s workplace culture. Can you talk about how you’ve been able maintain such a positive workplace culture even during COVID-19
- For those who may be unfamiliar, can you define what industrial and digital transformation is? And how is Vincit leading the charge?
- How has COVID-19 affected the state of digital transformation?
- Can you talk about why you believe Agile and Customer Centric models are the future?
- Based on what you see in the field, are there any tips you can give businesses to better prepare for the direct-to-consumer and offline-to-online world?
Ville Houttu is the Founder and CEO of Vincit California. Previously, he was the Head of Business Development at Vincit Group in Finland, helping the company reach 350 employees and go public. He has led Vincit’s expansion into the US where he has been named The Entrepreneur of the Year, and Vincit has been named one of Fast Company’s Top 100 globally Best Workplace for Innovators.
People also listened to this: Can Indie Merchants Survive the 5 APIs of the Apocalypse?