Can Indie Merchants Survive the 5 APIs of the Apocalypse?
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeremy Bodenhamer discuss the following:
- What is Adapt or Die and why did you write it?
- What are the 5 APIs of the apocalypse?
- How can small or mid-sized companies compete against these giants?
- Tell me a story about a company competing against these giants and winning?
- What Warehouse Automation Practices do you expect to see widespread in the next 1-2 years?
Jeremy Bodenhamer is the Best-Selling Author of Adapt or Die, the Co-Founder and CEO of ShipHawk, and a leading expert in the intersection of shipping and e-commerce. He has been featured in Inc., TechCrunch, AOL, Fortune, Internet Retailer, and Entrepreneur; is a frequent speaker on innovation, technology, and logistics; and was a 2018 Supply Chain & Executive Pro to Know.
Jeremy is an active volunteer in the community, an avid Crossfitter and surfer, and champion of a company culture that promotes health, family, and happiness among employees. He lives in Santa Barbara with his wife—educator and youth advocate Bethany Bodenhamer—and their three sons.
People also listened to this: Safe Shopping and Safety for Shoppers