IKKUMA Evolution of Vitality with Gary LeBlanc
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Gary LeBlanc discuss the following:
- What makes Ikkuma different from other energy drinks?
- What inspired you to create the Ikkuma lifestyle and products?
- I’ve noticed you’ve created supplements to aid in healthy brain activity. Why is it vital to take them and can’t we get these nutrients through food?
- What can readers expect from your book IKKUMA Evolution of Vitality?
- For those that are new to the healthy lifestyle, what are small changes you can make to live an Ikkuma life.
Gary Leblanc is an author, has engineering and MBA degrees from McGill university, is a certified lifecoach practitioner and a personal trainer. He was a Vice President for a tier 1 company for 6 years. But none of his past endeavours was born of such passion as his new baby – Ikkuma, which was catalyzed by the passing of a close friend. Along with the publishing of his book, Ikkuma Evolution of vitality, the Ikkuma brand owns a line of organic/non-GMO functional beverages and revolutionary non-GMO supplements. Ikkuma represents the perfect storm of his passion and talents.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play our EPN – Entrepreneur Podcast Network programming later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download our podcast programming using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: