IceCream Labs Unveils CatalogIQ
Madhu Konety, Founder & CEO of IceCream Labs the only AI powered platform which provides on-demand Intelligent Merchandising solutions for e-commerce retailers, brands and marketplace sellers joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Madhu Konety discuss the following:
- Can you provide our listeners with a brief overview of IceCream Labs, when the company was founded and where you are based?
- IceCream Labs recently announced CatalogIQ. Can you describe CatalogIQ and the AI-based capabilities that the platform provides?
- What type of retailers will use this platform?
- What is the competitive advantage or retailers that deploy CatalogIQ?
- Is AI becoming a standard in the retail market? If so, how are you challenging or disrupting the current ecosystem?
Madhu Konety is Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at IceCream Labs. Konety has more than 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur, investor and technology professional working with startups and large software companies.
Prior to co-founding IceCream Labs, Konety founded enterprise software company, Musambi, which was ultimately acquired by the founders of NetIQ. In his career, Konety has served in executive investor roles at Big Ear Capital, Deccan Ventures, Pine Wood, Esperto Capital, and Cycladic Capital. Konety also previously served as Product Manager at BMC Software and in software engineering roles at Verifone Corp. and NetQuest.
Konety holds a Master’s degree in Business from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business, an M.S. in Computer Science from Virginia Tech, and B.E. degrees in Information Technology from B.M.S College of Engineering and Bangalore University.
People also listened to this: How 3PLs Help eCommerce Brands Grow Bottom Lines