Carolyn Mattocks, the CEO & Founder of the “I Can Do Anything” Organization, Inc. joins Enterprise Radio to talk about how it is helping the youth of America. Carolyn Mattocks is a summa cum laude graduate of North Carolina Central University with a BA in history. She also has an MPA in public administration from North Carolina State University.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Carolyn Mattocks discuss the following:
- What is the mission of the “I Can Do Anything” Organization, Inc.?
- How can the “I Can Do Anything” program/book help youth?
- What age group does the book/program cover? Why did you choose this particular age group?
- Why did you choose these particular careers that you discuss in the “I Can Do Anything” series?
- How can one learn about the “I Can Do Anything” organization, book, and program?
Carolyn Mattocks is a summa cum laude graduate of North Carolina Central University with a B.A. in History. She also has a M.P.A. in Public Administration from North Carolina State University. Ms. Mattocks has a love and passion for History. She has worked in diverse settings such as federal agencies and academic institutions.
Her accomplishments include the following:
- Taught American History, African American History, World History, European History, and Career Planning and Personal Development at the community college and college levels
- Presented on the topic “College Success Strategies” at the College of Southern Maryland
- Presented on the topic of diversity at the College of Southern Maryland
- Wrote the series, “Do Not Let Your Education Be A Rip-Off”
- Authored the I Can Do Anything book/program
- Presented at the South Carolina Council for African American Studies
- Presented at the Annual Youth Conference at Morgan State University
- Contributed to Best Selling College Guide, “5 Must Know Secrets For Today’s College Girl”
- Interviewed with the “Daily National” in New York, N.Y.
- CEO/Founder, “I Can Do Anything” Organization, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Mu Honor Society
- Phi Alpha Theta Honor Society
- Pi Gamma Mu Honor Society
- Who’s Who Among American Colleges and Universities
North Carolina Central University Alumni Association
North Carolina State University Alumni Association
Association for the Study of African American Life and History
Association for Professional Business Writers
Biltmore Who’s Who for Executives and Professionals
National Association of Professional Women
Topics that Author can speak on:
- “I Can Do Anything” motivational program
- History-African American, American, World, and European
- Academic Achievement and Success
- College Success Strategies
- Career Planning and Personal Development
- Life Skills
Related Web Site: www.icandoanything.us
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: