Human Intelligence Hiring: A Conversation with Mike FitzSimmons, Co-Founder and CEO of Crosschq
Mike Fitzsimmons, Co-Founder and CEO of Crosschq, a technology platform that uses human intelligence to ensure people and businesses are well-matched, creating long-term, successful employees and winning workplace cultures from day one joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mike Fitzsimmons discuss the following:
- Why did you create Crosschq? Was there a reason you wanted to disrupt the reference check process?
- What are the biggest challenges HR departments face when it comes to hiring new candidates and retaining employees?
- What can companies – large and small – do to ensure the success of a new employee starting on day one?
- Tell us about human intelligence hiring and why should companies utilize this approach when hiring?
- Are there other areas within the HR or hiring space that are in need of disruption?
Mike has a long history of creating companies that disrupt the status quo to create change that benefits consumers and businesses alike. Born out of his frustration with bad hires, Mike co-founded Crosschq to pioneer a new category for talent acquisition that harnesses the power of people to help companies better source, match and retain the best people. With a mission to build better businesses, Crosschq takes a talent-first approach that prioritizes trust and transparency, minimizes bias and protects privacy.
Prior to Crosschq, Mike founded and was CEO at Connekt, Inc., and Delivery Agent, an interactive commerce company acquired by Hillair Capital in 2016. His corporate business expertise, from finance and sales to technology and development, have made him a thought-leader for entrepreneurs and sought after expert for CNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, New York Times and Forbes.
Mike’s partnered with top companies like Comcast, CBS, Fox, Disney, HBO, Sony, Amazon, LG and PayPal and successfully raised over $200M in capital from financial and strategic investors. He’s received multiple awards, including Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Media Company, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist and Deloitte & Touche Fast 50 Silicon Valley.
People also listened to this: To Lead Innovation, Learn to Embrace Risk