How you can become a startup superstar
Steve Kahan, author of a new book called, Be a Startup Superstar that teaches those graduating college and young professionals how to earn a great living doing what they love by igniting their career at a tech startup joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Steve Kahan discuss the following:
- What exactly is a start-up?
- Why work for a start-up instead of a large corporation? Are there not more job opportunities at large corporations?
- How does one find the best start-up opportunities?
- How do you separate a start-up with a good story from one with a good story and a good chance at success?
- What skills, experiences make for a standout candidate at a start-up?
- What questions should be asked when considering a start-up’s potential?
- I understand you just released your first book entitled “Be a Start-Up Superstar”. For all the young professionals out there who feel stuck in their careers, how can this book help?
Steven Mark Kahan has successfully helped to grow six start-up companies from early-stage development to going public or being sold, resulting in more than $3 billion in shareholder value. He is currently CMO at Thycotic, which will become the seventh.
Steve inspires teams and their organizations to take on the impossible and succeed. He has just written a book published by Wiley and Audible and available on Amazon.com called “Be a Startup Superstar“. The book teaches those graduating college and young professionals how to earn a great living doing what they love by igniting their career at a tech startup.
People also listened to this: Living a Purpose Filled Life: Make the Shift