Living a Purpose Filled Life: Make the Shift
Andrea Davis, a Life Coach, Transition Strategist and International Speaker joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to make the shift in living a purpose filled life.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrea Davis discuss the following:
- Why did you become a life coach specifically to women over 40?
- How to you help women reinvent their lives?
- What do you do as reinvention strategist?
- What do you consider some of the major steps to reinventing yourself?
- What one thing would you recommend to a women who is looking to change her life and live that bigger bolder life you mentioned previously?
Andrea Davis served over 35 years in the Federal Government as a Quality Assurance Specialist and Contracting Officer, overseeing large-scale contracts for such agencies as the Department of Defense and NASA. Toward the end of her government career, Andrea transitioned to entrepreneurship where she now coaches clients, helping them discover their purpose and harness the power of their gifts.
A member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Andrea is certified by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC). She is a graduate of Fayetteville State University and received an MBA from Florida Institute of Technology.
People also listened to this: The Single Emotion That’s Taken Down Facebook, Wells Fargo, and Volkswagen