How Traditional Media Is Changing In a Digital World: What It Means For Entrepreneurs
Jeff Gunderman, President of EYE Corp Media, an out of home media firm focused on reaching consumers on the path to purchase where they shop, dine, commute and play joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Jeff Gunderman discuss the following:
- How has the ad world changed in the last 5 -10 years especially related to business?
- Is there an opportunity for small businesses/entrepreneurs to take advantage of this continuing transition?
- How can companies best utilize multiple channels together to achieve impact?
- What are you most excited about in terms of technological advances in the OOH (Out of Home) industry?
- If an entrepreneur is looking to reach a specific audience in a variety of locations throughout the United States. What types of options are available (e.g. reaching millennials in bars or metro commuters on their way to work).
- Are you seeing smaller businesses taking advantage of technology changes when approaching their advertising?
- As smaller entrepreneurial companies plan their media what are you seeing as far as their needs?
- What mistakes do you see smaller companies making when planning and buying their media campaign?
Jeff Gunderman is President of EYE Corp Media, an out of home media firm focused on reaching consumers on the path to purchase where they shop, dine, commute and play. A leader in the media space, Jeff has spent time on the client side as head of U.S. marketing for a division of Kodak as well as experience with on-line direct response media.
For the past 7-years, Jeff has been focused on out of home and digital place based media. He is involved with mobile and social and the role mobile, social and location play in the out-of-home media space. He leads the Mobile Integration Committee for the Digital Place-based Advertising Association as well as sits on the Interactive Committee for the Out of Home Advertising Association of America and the Location Committee for the Mobile Marketing Association.
A frequent writer and speaker, Jeff keeps current on both media and technology advancements. He is passionate about the integration of mobile and social and is frequently quoted as an industry expert in articles on the subject. You can follow Jeff’s insights on media (and a few tips on wine) on Twitter @JeffGunderman.