Brodie Tyler the President and Founder of ReviewJump, a software company that specializes in helping clients monitor their online reputation and earn more 5 star reviews joins Enterprise Radio.
- You recently started focusing heavily on a software business. How do you know when it’s time to shift focus for your business, or when to start another company that complements your current business?
- How do you get the word out about a new business like ReviewJump?
- How can online reviews help local based businesses succeed?
- How can businesses earn more reviews from their customers?
- Other than online reviews, how can businesses manage their online reputations?
Summary: You can’t escape your online reputation. Before they make a purchasing decision, your customers are researching your business and other businesses. Your reputation, and your reviews, work as a sort of digital wordofmouth. Your social media presence and the content of your website are important, but people trust reviews. They seek them out. You can’t just opt out. Instead, you have to earn real reviews from your real customers.
Brodie Tyler is the president and founder of ReviewJump, a software company that specializes in helping clients monitor their online reputation and earn more 5star reviews. He’s also an expert speaker, serial entrepreneur, Amazon bestselling author, and experienced digital marketer. Brodie lives with his wife and four kids in the Boise, ID area.