Jennifer Blair Founder of Deka Lash, known as “The Expert in Lashes” with studio locations nationwide joins Enterprise Radio. Deka Lash studio technicians are highly trained and apply semi-permanent custom eyelash extensions to the client’s’ own lashes, providing a variety of looks, styles, and eyelash cosmetics. Deka Lash began franchising in 2016 and has awarded 100 franchise licenses in now 17 states.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Franchise Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jennifer Blair discuss the following:
- When did you decide to start your own business? What motivated or inspired you?
- Can you tell us more about your business Deka Lash?
- What differentiates Deka Lash from other eyelash extension studios in the United States?
- When did you decide to franchise Deka Lash? Tell us more about your success with franchising.
- Can you tell us more about Deka Lash’s new launch True Volume?
- How can listeners find out if there is a Deka Lash location(s) nearby? How do they make an appointment?
Deka Lash was founded in 2011 by Jennifer and Michael Blair, with the vision to create everyday confidence through beautiful lashes. Deka Lash Studios are retail salons that apply semi-permanent custom eyelash extensions to the clients’ own lashes, providing a variety of looks, styles, and eyelash cosmetics.
The company has awarded over 100 franchise licenses in now 17 states. Deka Lash’s highly trained staff of licensed estheticians take their time to ensure quality applications, allowing customers to feel relaxed, not rushed. Deka Lash also offers a proprietary product line with products designed to improve the health and growth of natural lashes.
People also listened to this: Growth of the Church’s Chicken Brand