How to protect yourself from cyber breaches
Michael Lewis, the vCIO of Copper State Communications that has served as Arizona’s first full-suite technology services provider joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to protect yourself from cyber breaches.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Cyber Security Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Lewis discuss the following:
- What is Copper State Communications and what services does it provide?
- Are businesses taking cyber security seriously? While last year was the year of the data breach, doesn’t it seem this year is worse.
- What can businesses do to protect themselves from all these breaches?
- Is technology changing business for the better? Why/why not?
- Have we finally reached an inflection point with Unified Communications adoption? What is driving or hindering the market?
- What is the biggest security threat currently facing businesses?
- How is cloud computing shaking up your product/service offerings? How has it impacted your competitive market?
- What does Copper State Communications do to help prevent breaches?
Michael Lewis is the vCIO of Copper State Communications a 20 plus year cyber expert who collaborates with and advises clients’ IT departments, formulates strategic IT goals, assists with planning IT budgets and facilitates technology changes within a business – all the same functions as a conventional CIO. Lewis has extensive experience in the IT industry and has had training/certifications with Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Linux, SonicWALL and Ubiquiti to name just a few.
People also listened to this: Lastline CEO On a Mission to Combat Malware for Businesses