How to Properly Handle Bullying in Your Community
Danny Trujillo, Owner and Chief Instructor at Chozen Martial Arts Academy in La Verne, California, where they provide self defense, fitness, and martial arts training joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio to discuss what they are doing in the community to combat bullying.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Danny Trujillo discuss the following:
- Bullying is quite a hot topic these days. What is your experience with it and why have you chosen to address it in your community?
- What are the biggest reasons that people come to your school or seminars for help on bullying?
- Hollywood has long shown fighting and violence as an acceptable response to bullies. As the owner of a martial arts school, how do you feel about this?
- You offer free “bully proof” seminars to your community. What do you share with attendees?
- There can be situations in which we’re a bystander rather than a victim. What do you recommend to others if they witness others being bullied?
- Now you have an free seminar later this month. When and where is it, and how can our listeners learn more?
Danny Trujillo is the Owner and Chief Instructor at Chozen Martial Arts Academy in La Verne, California, with over 200 students. He began his martial arts training in 1983 and is a 7th degree black belt.
In addition to traditional karate for kids and teens, he offers classes in Muay Thai, Krav Maga, grappling, and fitness kickboxing. His Chozen Demo Team has been featured at the LA County Fair, Knott’s Berry Farm, local schools, churches, and grand openings. Danny and his staff also provide free community seminars on self defense and prevention of bullying.