How to get to the next level through better sales and greater network
Chiraz Bensemmane, the CEO & Founder of Pitch World Fast, a business development company helping companies better sell themselves through consulting and training joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chiraz Bensemmane discuss the following:
- Pitch World Fast started almost 3 years ago. Could you tell us a bit more about yourself and how you took the leap and started the company?
- How would you define your company? what makes you different from the big consulting companies and other competitors?
- You work in many countries and have clients in France, Algeria, USA, to name a few. How did you manage to win your clients and build your credibility?
- Which projects that you’ve worked on that you are the most proud of?
- Any tips for fellow entrepreneurs?
Chiraz Bensemmane is a nomad entrepreneur and expert in sales and public relations. She has been working, selling and travelling for over 6 years in more than 12 countries for over $2 million worth of products and services.
She is now the Founder and CEO and founder of Pitch World Fast, a business development consultancy company providing its clients with the extensive experience, adaptation, culture sensitivity, sales and public relation knowledge.
Chiraz can be found wherever need be next to its client, mostly between planes. She currently lives between Marseille, France and Algiers, Algeria.
People also listened to this: Big data and its roll in the restaurant industry