How To Drive Revenue When Customers Change Their Jobs
Christian Kletzl, CEO and Co-founder at UserGems, a software that leverages artificial intelligence to help B2B marketing and sales teams reach buyers that matter most for their businesses in order to capture more revenue joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Christian Kletzl discuss the following:
- I understand that you initially built UserGems as a tool for your own sales team to track your customers as they changed jobs. Can you tell me the story there?
- Can’t companies do that themselves using LinkedIn?
- What kind of results are your customers seeing?
- You mentioned earlier that UserGems gets more interest from marketers this year. How do marketers use UserGems data?
- What should sales and marketers consider as they plan for 2021?
Christian Kletzl is CEO and co-founder of UserGems, a software that helps B2B marketing and sales teams reach buyers that matter most for your business, such as: your previous customers that changed jobs to new organizations, or new executives that just joined your target accounts.
Christian is a software engineer turned sales. Even though most of his days are spent with customers and prospects, he still applies an engineering mindset to sales processes to optimize and achieve more with less. Prior to UserGems, he was at Google, Microsoft, and McKinsey.
Christian holds an MBA and Master of Engineering Management from Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management.
People also listened to this: Cryptographs, digital collectibles created by icons and artists that support good causes forever