How to Change Minds with Rob Jolles
Rob Jolles, a sought-after speaker and best-selling author, who teaches, entertains, and inspires audiences worldwide joins Enterprise Radio. Rob draws on more than thirty years of experience to teach people how to change minds.
- What do you think is the biggest reason people avoid change?
- What is the biggest mistake made by those who try to change the minds of others?
- What’s the biggest stumbling block you notice when trying to teach others your techniques?
- What’s the difference between influence and manipulation?
- We hear the term, “he or she is a born salesman.” Can anyone use these skills to effectively influence the actions of others, or do you have to have innate sales skills?
A sought-after speaker and best-selling author, Rob Jolles teaches, entertains, and inspires audiences worldwide.
Rob draws on more than thirty years of experience to teach people how to change minds. His keynotes and workshops on influence and persuasion are in global demand, including companies in North America, Europe, Africa, and the Far East. And, most importantly, his work inspires individuals and organizations to create real, lasting change by not just teaching clients how, but why.
Today, Rob’s programs attract diverse audiences, from Global 100 companies to growing entrepreneurial enterprises, from parents to professional negotiators. His best-selling books, including Customer Centered Selling, Mental Agility®, and How to Run Seminars & Workshops have been translated into more than a dozen languages.
He lives in Great Falls, Virginia.