Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Social Media
How To Benefit From Using Social Media For Your Business
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 11:16 — 7.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Tia Johnson, author, speaker, spiritual mentor and creator of The Violet Sanctuary Spa, an online holistic business joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to benefit from using social media for your business.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tia Johnson discuss the following:
- Can you give advice about how to tackle social media regarding hashtags and which platforms are the best to use?
- Can you talk a little bit about social media etiquette?
- What’s your favorite social media platform and why?
- What do you think is better: webinars or google hangout?
- What’s a non-social media venue that could be combined with a social media platform to improve the business?
- What’s a great action item you want to leave with the listeners today?
Based in Philadelphia, Tia Johnson is the intuitive healer and creator of The Violet Sanctuary Spa, LLC. She created The Violet Sanctuary Spa in 2010 after a two-year healing period she underwent from the deaths of her grandparents. After Tia went on a deep spiritual journey of healing and understanding throughout the two-year healing ordeal, she decided to make it her life’s purpose to help people heal and thrive in life.
Tia is an Organizational Dynamics graduate student at The University of Pennsylvania. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from La Salle University. Tia is an attuned Reiki practitioner, a Gateway Dream™ Coach, certified by Denise Linn, a Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Healer, an ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER®, certified by Doreen Virtue, PhD, and radio show host on Blogtalkradio. Tia self-published her first book, To Be Goddess: Every Woman Is A Goddess Discover Your Domain In Which You Reign Supreme, which focuses on embracing the divine feminine through a journey of deep self-discovery and spiritual growth.
Tia is a regular Huffington Post blog contributor and has spoken at the MindBodySpirit Expo.