How startup tech companies during Covid-19 can focus, advance and solve their way to customers and growth
Scott Sambucci, CEO and Founder of SalesQualia that works with tech startups across the world helping them ramp up and scale up their sales and teams joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Sales / Marketing Channel.
- Where and how should a startup find its first customers?
- What are the four key reasons why every company buys any product?
- Explain the Q Framework and how does it apply to startups selling to SMBs vs Fortune 500 companies.
- What’s the biggest hurdle or challenge most startups have when building a repeatable sales process for their company?
- How can you avoid one of the biggest mistakes most startups make such as hiring a sales VP, salesperson, or sales team too soon?
Scott Sambucci is a startup coach, speaker and entrepreneur, who led three Silicon Valley startups each to their first millions in revenue. In 2011 he founded SalesQualia, and works with SaaS startups and tech companies all over the globe across several industries. He is the author of three books and his current release “Stop Hustling: Start Scaling Ramp Up Your B2B Startup’s Repeatable Revenue with The Q Framework” is an international best-seller in seven business categories in six countries.
When Scott Sambucci isn’t guiding startup tech companies, he is an accomplished endurance athlete and has participated in three Ironman triathlon finishes, a 21 mile ocean swim across the Catalina Channel and numerous ultra-marathons including three 100 mile and two 200 mile races.
People also listened to this: Why affiliate marketing is still an important outreach tool for brands