How Ronak Patel, CEO of Sunflower Lab Transforms Companies Through Digital Solutions
Ronak Patel, CEO of Sunflower Lab, a Custom Software Development Company joins Enterprise Radio to share how Sunflower Lab transforms companies through digital solutions.
- Why did you start Sunflower Lab?
- You talk a lot about creating impact for your customers. Can you give me an example of that?
- What technologies do you see making a big impact in the next 5 years?
- What’s the key to building a successful SaaS application?
- Why should companies build custom CRM applications?
Ronak Patel is the CEO and Co-Founder of Sunflower Lab, a Custom Software Development company with offices in Ohio and New Jersey.
Started on Sunflower Road in New Jersey, we saw an opportunity to create products that help companies transform how they do business. Founded in 2010, we are a fast-growing, award-winning digital product and innovations agency with offices across North America and India.
With over 75+ talented engineers & designers around the world, we help growing startups and global brands build innovative, beautiful custom technology solutions. We believe in building products that make an impact. Sunflower Lab makes better technology today for an organization’s tomorrow.
People also listened to this: Edge Computing and why it is important