How RFP Automation is Positively Impacting Sales Teams
Ganesh Shankar, CEO and Co-Founder of RFPIO, a SaaS application that helps businesses streamline the RFP response process joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how the RFP automation is positively impacting sales teams.
- You’re a first-time entrepreneur, so what made you decide to start your own company?
- Building a SaaS application is quite an undertaking. How did you decide which features you wanted to include?
- How do you think automation technology is changing the sales support process?
- With all of the technology competing for our attention in today’s world, how can you make your product stand-out?
- Where do you see RFPIO in a year?
RFPIO’s cloud-based RFP software is a response management solution that eliminates the friction often associated with responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs). Through a no-nonsense set-up, simple and intuitive user interface, and robust integrations with Salesforce and Slack, RFPIO’s response automation technology empowers customers with a streamlined process, so they can focus on what matters most for their business.
As the CEO and Co-Founder of RFPIO, Ganesh Shankar strives to change the painful RFP response approach, with cloud-based automation technology that helps businesses increase close rates through quality responses and intelligent processes. A highly experienced Product Manager, Ganesh has successfully implemented software at Fortune 500 enterprises. It was in this role, surrounded by the inefficient method of Request for Proposals, that he chose to pursue a dream and create RFP management software that would positively transform the way companies do business.