How Private Equity Firms Can Leverage ContinuServe for Carve-Out Acquisitions
Pradeep Khurana, Managing Director of ContinuServe. ContinuServe is a leader in IT and finance business process outsourcing joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us about ContinuServe, and what type of services you provide to other businesses?
- Tell us more about carve-out transactions and provide a recent example if possible.
- Tell us about your recent partnership with Amazon Web Service.
- The private equity world is niche, how did you find your calling?
- What is your perspective on the current PE market?
Pradeep Khurana – Mr. Khurana is a Co-founder and Managing Director of ContinuServe, LLC and Chairman of ContinuServe India Private Limited. ContinuServe provides outsourced back-office solutions to Private Equity backed portfolio companies with a focus on Carve-Outs.
Mr. Khurana was also the founder of Surebridge, Inc., a company started in 1996 and a pioneer in the Software as a Service industry. Mr. Khurana has served as Chairman, Co-President, and Co-CEO of the firm. He was also part of the founding team of i-Cube, a systems integration firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts which filed a successful IPO.
Mr. Khurana received his B.A. from Wesleyan University where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He received his MBA from Harvard Business School where he graduated with distinction.
People also listened to this: The Reason for the Rhymes: Mastering the Seven Essential Skills of Innovation by Learning to Write Songs