How Mark Rickmeier, CEO of Table XI Created One of the Best Workplaces in Chicago
Mark Rickmeier, CEO of Table XI, a UX research, design, and software development company based in Chicago joins Enterprise Radio.
- How do you use employee offsites to build company culture?
- Why does TableXI have a dedicated chef & kitchen in the office?
- How do you believe building company culture leads to company growth?
- You often say busy is the new stupid. Why is that? And how do you protect your employees from being too busy.
- You often meet with your competitors which goes against traditional thinking. Why do you do that?
Mark Rickmeier is the Chief Executive Officer at Table XI, a UX research, design, and software development company based in Chicago. Over the past 18 years, he has created more than 100 mobile apps, custom-built web applications, and intuitive user experiences for clients like the Field Museum, Roger Ebert, AccuWeather, and Tyson Foods. He has been quoted by the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Fast Company and had a global presentation of the day on the PechaKucha platform.
People also listened to this: Preparing for Life After the Sale of Your Business